Wednesday, October 22, 2008

moving to atlanta/ 5 month mark



Hello everyone, thanks for visiting or returning...

I've been so busy lately, im moving to atlanta on friday ! so i'm running around like crazy trying to get everything taken care of... I have a job and I have been admitted to school.. finally, I work on living arrangements. I'm excited to be leaving though cleveland winter sucks horribly!!!

10/20 was the five month mark of my sisterlocks. I haven't had any trouble with them hardly, my hair just likes to try and combine at the root. People still don't realize that I have locks, its probably because of all this relaxed hair!! I'm being patient although I think my hair is growing relatively quickly..

As a gift to my two bff's, I got a tattoo that represented each one. my fire and my heart... unfortunately my heart will be left in ohio, but I promise I'll write.. lol....

until next time yall, keep luvin ciara...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on down to the ATL and welcome! Hopefully you will find a place soon. I've had my eyes and ears open for you.

CarmenNC said...

Congratulations on you move. My sister is in the ATL and love it. I want a tattoo, but I have no idea what to get.